• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Paradise Pier Room Request?

Ladyhawke10

Grand Floridian girl
Is there an area of the hotel that I should request? I am getting a standard...but in some cases there are courtyards to look at rather than parking lots...is there a particular area I can request at Paradise Pier? Maybe even to save walking time or for more quiet (such as loud elevators, etc). Thanks so much for help! :flower:

There aren't really any grounds to speak of at Paradise Pier but last September we had a standard view room that overlooked the pool. My kids really enjoyed that. I believe we could also see some parking lot. We really enjoyed riding up in the glass elevator and seeing all the lights of DCA. Since the hotel is just one tower the walking time is about the same. There are some standard elevators and then the glass elevator. As I recall the elevators let out into a somewhat separate area so there were no guestrooms right there which is nice. We were one of the rooms nearer to the elevator area and heard no noise but we are sound sleepers!

We once got 11th floor view of the park. (California Adventure) It was so much fun to watch the electrical parade from our room. We opened the window and could hear it too.

We had a Paradise Pier park view in Oct 2001. It was a great view of the park, GC, and a little of DL in the distance. We did see the Electrical Parade from the room one night and they also pipe in the music from the parade on a TV channel in the room. While this was a great feature, we really wished we were in the park to see it. Had we been we would have also been closer to DL to enjoy the few remaining hours of that park, so viewing the parade from the window was not that big of a deal to us, but is cool if you are going to make an early night of it anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter