Paradiso 37?

mrsap

DIS Veteran
Hey guys! So we are traveling with friends and they’d like to try Paradiso 37. What is the atmosphere like there? Is it too much of a bar like atmosphere for kids? Thanks for your opinions!!

If the menu suits you and you are worried about the bar atmosphere, sit outside. Everytime we eat there, we eat out on the Deck with a good view of the Lake. Great in the evening as the building actually shades the deck.

upload_2019-4-12_15-11-11.png

I dont feel like its a place that I can write home about. But if the menu looks good---give it a try. When we tried it a few years ago--we didn't not like our food. There was a kid menu. The inside is a little more bar-like, probably even more so late at night. But our 2.5 year old at the time was just fine there. Pretty much anywhere in Disney is going to be family-friendly.

Thank you both for your responses! My friend was just concerned that it was too much of a bar atmosphere for younger kids. I picked all the other restaurants, so if she’s happy with this choice, I’m ok with it!!

I think there are way better options for food, but I would also say that quite a few DS restaurants can have a "bar" atmosphere on the weekend evenings. Especially as it gets past 8pm. Maybe try a weekday ADR to try to avoid some of that. ??

Thanks guys. I sent her all of your opinions and she’d still like to keep the reservation. Thanks for your honesty.

We have taken our kids there it’s not different as far as bar-atmosphere wthan taking them to aTGI Friday’s or any of those types of restaurants. I actually like the food there, not to mention the margaritas

We really like Paradiso 37. While it isn't super unique, I have taken several groups there, and they have always been happy. As for the atmosphere, we have taken kids and it has been just fine in the dining room. I like it better at lunch than dinner, because it just feels open and festive, but it was fine at dinner too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter