Paranoid Aquaduck question

c todd

Mouseketeer
I went on the Aquaduck once and I remember part of the tube was open on top. My son will be five on our next trip and I know he'd like to go on it with me but I'm worried about him bouncing out of it on an open section. Am I'm being a paranoid or incredibly paranoid? Anyone else ever worry about that?

I went on the Aquaduck once and I remember part of the tube was open on top. My son will be five on our next trip and I know he'd like to go on it with me but I'm worried about him bouncing out of it on an open section. Am I'm being a paranoid or incredibly paranoid? Anyone else ever worry about that?
If this was an issue there wouldn’t be an Aquaduck.

It is a tube, and it would be impossible to get out of it. If your son bounces, he won't bounce far. Plus, he will be in front of you.

During that part of the ride, there's lots of water and the ride has slown down so you can see everybody and they can see you.

It's fine for sure, but I don't worry about anything ever and that gave me some anxiety when I rode it. That's one of the reasons they shut it down if its to windy.

Aquaduck is fun but not a crazy ride. After the first drop and lift, a little fast water and then it calms down. No worries. Hold on tight and have fun.

We like to go while folks are at first seating for dinner and ride it 3-4 times a row!

If you get over your apprehension, ride it at night before it closes

IIRC, the only "open" section was just at the start. A very short distance.

I don't think this has ever happened, yet. He probably won't bounce out of the Aquaduck and into the ocean to be lost forever.

No need to be concerned about that. In fact, if someone was overcome by a moment of insanity and wanted to bounce/jump out of it, it would take quite a bit of work to pull that off.

I never worried about bouncing out of the Aqua Duck, but I did worry about getting stuck and not knowing what to do next ;) I know they tell you to stay there and wait...but I wouldn't like to sit there and wait... haha. However, never stopped me from riding it.
Now.. I know we are talking about the Aqua Duck - but I do have a similar worry about Summit Plummet at Disney's Blizzard Beach. I know it's off topic... but how does one not fall out of there? Have never been on it but DS9 announced he really wants to try it next time we go. Meanwhile I have visions of him flying off the slide... I know it won't happen, but yeah... bit paranoid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter