Parasialing and the Family Magic tour

cobbler

DIS Veteran
A friend and I are going to meet in Disney this year and we planed our own little day of fun, just her and I without kids and hubbies and all that.

We decided we want to try the parasialing and the Family Magic Tour at the MK, the scavenger hunt one. Ok I know it is supposed to be for kids, or so I hear but hay, aren't we all just big kids anyway ??

So would love your guys and gals opinions on these things and some insight.

Thanks so much

:boat:
sorry but the boat cracks me up!

When we were there last summer we did the parasailing. DH, DD and myself. They enjoyed it more than I did. Don't get me wrong I'm glad I did it, but it's not something I would do again. DH and DD on the other hand would do it in a heartbeat. We have done the Family Tour too, DD was 12 at the time and we all had a great time. In our group there were people that participated that did not have children.

I'm jealous...I can't wait to parasail there.

As for as FMT, we did it with kids and I think the 2 people that didn't have children felt a little left out. Without giving too much away, I would only do it if you are prepared to hop, skip, jump, run and generally make a fool of yourself.

If not, maybe one of the backstage tours or the new Epcot Segway tour is better for you. (I loved the full day tour but it has to be your style)

Enjoy whatever you choose
Sandy

Thanks for that info Sandy.

I am ready to make a fool out of myself Cobbler, How about you????? :crazy:

Oh yeah, here they are again :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Thanks Sandy -
Oh yeah, I am ready to hop :Pinkbounc skip and jump and make a fool of myself, I don't mind at all.

:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter