Parc Saturé - Full up today

We were there last sun pm-wed, crowds were fairly low, meet and greets were busy, but most the rides were walk ons, studios seemed to empty about 3, tot, ratatouille etc were 5 mins wait

I just wanted to reassure some of you here.

That "parc saturé" signs are very rare. Furthermore, "parc saturé" does not mean "parc complet" (park full).

I've been working as cast member for approx 10 years, this situation already occurred approx. 10 times in DLP's history. Furthermore, remember that untill 2002 there was only 1 park.

In any case, it's true that both parks were really closed to reach their maximum capacity on Nov 29th & Dec 5th.

If parks are full, gates are closed and nobody is allowed to come in until the number of exists is enough to go under the max. capacity. When gates are beeing reopened, people who stay in Disney hotels and/or own a dated ticket are allowed to go in back first.

This situation may provoke situations but just understand that Disney is not comfortable with "casting away" its guests. The only explanation is that Disney is supposed to respect security regulations that limit the number of guests "in-parks".

Of course, I totally understand that someone driving 300 miles and beeing rejected is not satisfied so park management do his best to find appropriate solutions but one more time it is not happening every month.

I just wanted to reassure some of you here.

That "parc saturé" signs are very rare. Furthermore, "parc saturé" does not mean "parc complet" (park full).

I've been working as cast member for approx 10 years, this situation already occurred approx. 10 times in DLP's history. Furthermore, remember that untill 2002 there was only 1 park.

In any case, it's true that both parks were really closed to reach their maximum capacity on Nov 29th & Dec 5th.

If parks are full, gates are closed and nobody is allowed to come in until the number of exists is enough to go under the max. capacity. When gates are beeing reopened, people who stay in Disney hotels and/or own a dated ticket are allowed to go in back first.

This situation may provoke situations but just understand that Disney is not comfortable with "casting away" its guests. The only explanation is that Disney is supposed to respect security regulations that limit the number of guests "in-parks".

Of course, I totally understand that someone driving 300 miles and beeing rejected is not satisfied so park management do his best to find appropriate solutions but one more time it is not happening every month.

On December 6th (not 5th btw) the park was not "complet" but "saturé".
I was there myself, and it wasn't actually full. But 1000 more and it would be.
Only November 29th was completely full.

However, next Saturday (December 13th) it will be "complet".
And every Saturday this December it'll be at least "saturé".

On December 6th (not 5th btw) the park was not "complet" but "saturé".
I was there myself, and it wasn't actually full. But 1000 more and it would be.
Only November 29th was completely full.

However, next Saturday (December 13th) it will be "complet".
And every Saturday this December it'll be at least "saturé".

How much busier was it compared to Halloween week ?
We have a Xmas trip booked fir next year it's worrying me as 2 of the days are over the weekend.

How much busier was it compared to Halloween week ?
We have a Xmas trip booked fir next year it's worrying me as 2 of the days are over the weekend.

It was definitely even busier than Halloween week!
Xmas is always busier tbh.
But it has never been this busy as this year.

It was definitely even busier than Halloween week!
Xmas is always busier tbh.
But it has never been this busy as this year.

Wow that busy that was mad enough for me !
may re think our trip.
You have still enjoyed it though ?

Wow that busy that was mad enough for me !
may re think our trip.
You have still enjoyed it though ?

Yes I did, but I never get bothered by massive crowds.
I don't do rides. Just characters and parades.
Even if I only sit on a bench for 3 days, I still enjoy myself.
That place means more to me than words can ever describe.
It's my home. So just seeing the castle makes me happy already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter