• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parents 45th Wedding Anniversary

FanofG00fy

Mouseketeer
Howdy!

My parents are celebrating their 45th wedding anniversary at DW. They have decided to start the day off at Chef Mickey's (it's their favorite place to eat.) I know I can call ahead and tell them they are sharing this special moment there, but I have a plan and tell me what y'all think. I want to get my parents the bride and groom ears, and I want Mickey to bring it to them. Think they will do this? Is there anything else you suggest. This is the only "big" meal they want to eat that day, and well, mom and dad want some quiet time that night. So, this is my big chance to show them how proud and happy I am for them. I also want to go to the Magic Kingdom and take their picture in front of the Castle with their ears on. Any other suggestions would help. Remember, the only "big" meal they want to eat that day is Chef Mickey's. We are staying at POR. I'm planning on having a cake from the Boardwalk Bakery put in their room for that night.

Thanks!!!

Chris

I don't think Mickey will deliver the hats -- imagine the number of requests for Mickey to "deliver" something for all the special events celebrated at CM's each day. :earseek: The poor fella would never get a chance to sit down for a slice of cheese!

You probably could ask to have the server do a "special" presentation. When you check-in or make the PS, be sure to mention this special event. The characters may be advised and stop by for some extra fun at your table.

Having the bride and groom hats will be fun. I am sure the CMs who meet you will make sure this is a special day!

Well, I would certainly ask if Mickey could deliver the ears. What a sweet idea. 45 years is VERY special especially these days....much more so then Billy's 3rd birthday. The worst that could happen is that they say no and do as Eeyore1954 suggested. I do believe that I've read characters can't deliver things at meals for the very reason Eeyore1954 stated but 45 years!!:Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter