• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Paris June 2012: First Time

Disney Anna

DIS Veteran
Okay, it's set. My friend and I will be visiting Paris Disneyland for the first time in June 2012.

We will be staying with a friend who lives 30 minutes by train from PDL.

I know nothing. Any advice on everything? There will be two of us leaving from San Diego California. Spending two weeks overall in Paris. Like to spend 2-3 days in PLD.

Any advice on flights to Southern Calif to Paris? Best way for lower flights. Where to stay at PLD? Things not to miss?

Sorry, I can't help with flights but gather you'll be staying in a hotel for 2 or 3 nights at Disneyland? If you read through the Hotel FAQ you'll see there are 6 onsite Disney hotels ranging from the more expensive Disneyland Hotel to the more budget ranged Hotel Santa Fe. All are within walking distance from the parks and packages include length of stay tickets and breakfast. Slightly further away but with free shuttle access to the parks are the four offsite hotels, these are cheaper but although breakfast is often included park tickets usually aren't.

Any more questions just ask away. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter