• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park arrival time for RD for these rides...

I agree with what shocker said. (Please remember that I did this a while ago so exact times are off). We were closer to the end of rope drop crowd. We were through security/tickets/etc. right when they opened the gates - rather than waiting at the gates while the crowd builds. That being said we were off the ride much later than shocker plans. So it did take up most of our EMH time if I were to estimate it was probably around. 7:40

I’m maybe over the top but have always arrived at the turnstiles an hour before official park opening. We sit relax, eat a packed breakfast, talk about the day ahead and so on. I like being in the front of the RD crowd but that’s just me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter