• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park at Port Canveral

WINTER

DIS Veteran
Can you park at the terminal and how much per day is it? I know there are some off site but was thinking there were some onsite?

Onsite is extremely convenient and worth the higher price (vs off-site) in our opinion. You prepay when you enter the garage after dropping your luggage.

Onsite it $17 a day or any part thereof. 3 night cruise pays for 4 days, 4 night cruise pays 5 days, 7 night cruise pays 8 days.

If you are doing a B2B cruise, you pay for your first cruise only. The following cruise is no charge. At least that was my experience.
Enjoy!

If you are doing a B2B cruise, you pay for your first cruise only. The following cruise is no charge. At least that was my experience.
Enjoy!

my experience too. We even asked the attendant how to pay for the second cruise and he said if you don’t move your car, then it’s covered.

We parked at the garage at Port Canaveral recently and many times before. It is so very convenient, even with a rental car. I priced out the two one-way car rentals and by keeping the car the whole time we were in Florida it was less expensive than the one-ways....including the $84 for parking for the 4 night Dream cruise.

MJ

There is a parking garage on-site and for a 3-night I believe I paid $68. No AP discount. :eek:

Followup question regarding parking at the port. If you drive to the port and park in the garage, you pay for your parking before entering the garage. If you test positive for Covid during the testing that takes place in the garage and cannot board, do you get a refund on the parking? That could be a sizable amount (for example, $136 for a 7-nite cruise).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter