Park day on MNSSH night without tickets to the party

Yikes! Such a shame that other guests would do these things. I do think that it is unacceptable to not allow a person to use a restroom though, whenever they need to do so. An example is a person with Crohn's disease, they often can literally not wait to get to the next restroom stop.

I have had days where it felt like I was touring the bathrooms. It is not fun. If it is a worry I wouldn't plan on staying in the park after official close.

I have had days where it felt like I was touring the bathrooms. It is not fun. If it is a worry I wouldn't plan on staying in the park after official close.

This!

And if it’s that big of an issue use the bathroom at your ADR before exiting.

Guests need to assume some of the responsibility and Disney sadly, as others have said, has to deal with the tall tales sold to them.

Yikes! Such a shame that other guests would do these things. I do think that it is unacceptable to not allow a person to use a restroom though, whenever they need to do so. An example is a person with Crohn's disease, they often can literally not wait to get to the next restroom stop.

I hear you but I think most folks in that situation will plan and do what they need. When I go alone with DS1 we can ONLY use the Companion Restrooms. I can't always depend on him to give me enough warning so I have to be proactive and make stops when we pass them, or head to one after a meal ... because once there we often have to wait in line. Just more planning for some folks.

Personally we get out of the MK long before the party crowd heads in. If we go we leave by 4 for another park or break at hotel.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter