Park days to schedule weekends vs. Extended Evening Hours

stephaniepotato

Earning My Ears
I've been planning my family's upcoming trip in April (traveling with two small children) and I had planned the below schedule. However, I just found out both my MK day AND my EPCOT day are going to be Extended Evening Hours days and we are NOT staying at a Deluxe Resort. How big of an impact would this be on crowd levels potentially? Should I re-arrange my park days. We're staying 5 nights at CBR and skipping HS for this trip.
  • Saturday - Check in
  • Sunday - Animal Kingdom
  • Monday - EPCOT
  • Tuesday - Resort Day / Rest
  • Wednesday - Magic Kingdom
  • Thursday - Check out
I'm wondering if I should do Magic Kingdom on Sunday now or just keep it on the Wednesday with Extended Evening hours? Does EEH impact crowd levels enough to switch park days to a Sunday?

Appreciate any and all advice. Thanks!

EEH have very little, if any impact on daytime crowds. You should be jut fine! IF you want to swap you could swap your MK and Epcot days but when my DD was younger I liked ending in the MK as there was so much for her to do there.

Now she'll be 15 on our next trip and her choice is we must always start and end in the MK. :)

What did you decide to do, I have the same scenario in May.
I've been planning my family's upcoming trip in April (traveling with two small children) and I had planned the below schedule. However, I just found out both my MK day AND my EPCOT day are going to be Extended Evening Hours days and we are NOT staying at a Deluxe Resort. How big of an impact would this be on crowd levels potentially? Should I re-arrange my park days. We're staying 5 nights at CBR and skipping HS for this trip.
  • Saturday - Check in
  • Sunday - Animal Kingdom
  • Monday - EPCOT
  • Tuesday - Resort Day / Rest
  • Wednesday - Magic Kingdom
  • Thursday - Check out
I'm wondering if I should do Magic Kingdom on Sunday now or just keep it on the Wednesday with Extended Evening hours? Does EEH impact crowd levels enough to switch park days to a Sunday?

Appreciate any and all advice. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter