Park Fair Breakfast

chucklhd

Earning My Ears
We've never done this one and I'm considering it this trip. How's the character interaction? My 4 yo is obsessed with autographs from obscure characters-my own fault for buying the animated character encyclopedia. Is the mad hatter really interactive here? And how's the food. We've done the dinner and enjoy it.

One of the best character meals on property, IMHO. The food is great and so is the character interaction. My DS was afraid of face characters until he went here and met Mary Poppins. The Mad Hatter is hysterical!

The character interaction is good- we enjoyed it. Mad Hatter, Alice, Mary Poppins, and Pooh were there when we went. Food is good too. All the usual breakfast staples on a buffet. Perhaps someone with a more refund palate would be bored, but it worked for us. Have a great time!

The food is excellent and includes an omelette station with cooked to order fresh eggs.

The Mad Hatter is a riot! And don't underestimate Mary Poppins. She is wearing her lovely white and red carousel outfit and may give your child a lesson on proper table manners. ;)

The entire thing is fantastic. The food is, imo, the best breakfast buffet on property and the characters are an absolute riot. Loved Mad Hatter and Mary Poppins interactions. We are definitely doing this one again.

This my favorite character meal--and our favorite meal from our last trip! You aren't likely to be disappointed...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter