• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park hoping transportation

dizzyr

DIS Veteran
What are the best ways to park hop to/from the following (free disney transportation options only please). I'm not necessarily looking for the fastest - comfort and ease of ride is definitely a consideration and I'd also like to try a variety of different options like the skyliner (haven't been on before and want to try it) and boats. We are staying at Coronado Springs so best options from/to there as well but I think it may just be buses as our option for that?

Day 1 (Tuesday): AK to Epcot
Day 2 (Wednesday): MK to Epcot
Day 3 (Thursday): HS to Disney Springs and back to HS (or maybe Epcot)
Day 4 (Friday): Epcot to MK (or maybe HS)

Thanks!

Day 1: bus or Minnie Van
Day 2: monorail or Minnie Van
Day 3: you’ll have to transfer at a resort, so maybe take the Skyliner to CBR and catch a bus, and vice versa for the return trip
Day 4: monorail or Minnie Van for the first option; Skyliner or Friendship boat for the second

1. Bus - only way
2. Monorail - Monorail you have to transfer or Boat- Monorail
3. There is no bus to DS to and from parks Bus, Boat, Skyline, walk to whatever resort you want bus to DS repeat for return.
4. same as 2 in reverse

MK to/from Epcot is easiest on the monorail. You do transfer at the T & T area.

You didn’t ask, but transfer between HS and Epcot is either by Friendship Boat or Skyliner. There is a transfer point on the Skyliner. Boat has intermediate stops but you can stay seated. Both are relaxing and both drop you at the IG rear entrance. Skyliner is very quiet while the boat has engine noise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter