• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park Hopping Limit Going away!

Happy to hear. I was pretty certain this was going to happen when they got rid of the reservations. It would’ve been a mess with genie and park hopping if it let you book anything for any time but couldn’t use them I too after 2.

Didn’t they announce G+ changes would be coming a few months ago?

I think those changes will be coming soon to coincide with this park hopping restriction being dropped.

Happy to hear. I was pretty certain this was going to happen when they got rid of the reservations. It would’ve been a mess with genie and park hopping if it let you book anything for any time but couldn’t use them I too after 2.
Well, for most guests, it doesn't appear that they got rid of the reservations...

Definitely a good-news announcement. Seems like the only impact to G+ selections will be now you can make them in another park right away instead of waiting for return times to reach 2PM. Now we just need to park reservation requirements to be announced for AP holders in 2024 - they said park reservations will be required most, but not all days for APs. But removing the park hopping restriction is a plus..... I agree with poster above - slick how they slide in a good-news item to cover up the price increase announcements. Good business plan used by many businesses!

Yeah but this along with some of the discounts has me pondering a parks return, and I had sworn them off until 2025.
I think there has still been value my point was that they are announcing something (that costs nothing) that everyone wants at same time quietly raising prices on tickets, parking, photos and likely much more.

My AP is going up 10% while two are only going up 3%, the other 6%. My AP that has the least value due to block out dates is going up the most.

Honestly AP should not have to make reservations now that it will be a free for all. If I'm not being contained until 2 pm then my reservation isn't going to help with CM planning or anything else.

I do think this hopping is going to backfire for those buying G+. I believe it will make times harder to get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter