Park hours for Nov?

jliucci

Mouseketeer
Hello All,

When will park hours for November be posted? Or the dates for the Christmas party? I was trying to figure out what evening we can plan to attend MK's Enchantment, without attending the Christmas party.

Thanks.

Hello All,

When will park hours for November be posted? Or the dates for the Christmas party? I was trying to figure out what evening we can plan to attend MK's Enchantment, without attending the Christmas party.

Thanks.
In the past the Christmas party was on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday (Mostly).

Christmas Party dates will be announced earlier than the 70 days but the suggestion by @matheke is accurate.

Just a heads up that with so many party dates, the few nights MK is open without a party are BUSY!! The only time in 30+ trips we ever left a park because it was too busy was a Dec night when there wasn’t a party in 2018. 60+ mins for small world and People Mover had us leaving the park to get out of the crowds. Hub area to watch fireworks was wall to wall people more than an hour before they began.

With the Xmas parties in MK, will they still do EMH on Wednesdays for deluxe resort guests?

Christmas Party dates will be announced earlier than the 70 days but the suggestion by @matheke is accurate.

Just a heads up that with so many party dates, the few nights MK is open without a party are BUSY!! The only time in 30+ trips we ever left a park because it was too busy was a Dec night when there wasn’t a party in 2018. 60+ mins for small world and People Mover had us leaving the park to get out of the crowds. Hub area to watch fireworks was wall to wall people more than an hour before they began.
We were there in November in 2018 and I recall it being crowded on non party nights, however my girls are still pretty young and i can't justify the party prices until they are a little older.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter