• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park hours....

Just realize they're preliminary, and will change. More than once. At any time. Including the day you're there.

Can anyone make a guess as to why half of September has no Wishes? Minus the rumored halloween parties...will be there for 7 days in September and only 3 nights of wishes...one of which is the night we are leaving.

Can anyone make a guess as to why half of September has no Wishes? Minus the rumored halloween parties...will be there for 7 days in September and only 3 nights of wishes...one of which is the night we are leaving.

Lately (within the last few months) there have been a LOT of odd "omissions" in early-listed hours.
Those "lack of listings" (naturally) cause much anguish with guests... and then the voids generally just get filled in "normally" as the dates get a bit closer.

Stay tuned.

Lately (within the last few months) there have been a LOT of odd "omissions" in early-listed hours.
Those "lack of listings" (naturally) cause much anguish with guests... and then the voids generally just get filled in "normally" as the dates get a bit closer.

I had a feeling it was something like that. Its just frustrating for planning purposes. Our first night we wanted to have dinner at California Grill to see the Wishes from the rooftop while celebrating my Dad's 70th bday (he requested this) and right now there are no fireworks that night. :-(

Oh well I will just wait until closer to my 180 days and see if the schedule changes. thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter