Park Hours

wdwfan22

Totally Obsessed Disney Nut!
Starting to plan my first trip in about 4 yrs. We are going in December, so I have about 3 weeks before i have to make dining reservations. I see on the Disney World website that the park hours are only posted through November 9th, which is not 6 months out. Is Disney World not posting their hours more than 6 months out anymore? I'm not sure how to pick parks days without the hours and extra magic hours schedule.

I'm sorry if this is common knowledge for all you DW regulars. I have been going to DL for the last few years and have lost my planning skills I used to have for DW. Haha!

I can’t answer that but I will tell you our hours for mid-June have already changed twice in the last 2 weeks, including EMH changes. This pre-planning thing is for the birds. So glad DL is our home and WDW is our every few years park!

Last edited:
The party schedule is out, so you at least know which nights the MK is closing early (every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday in December through the 21st). Like DizneyMommy said, even when they publish park hours they are subject to change!

Its a 180 day rolling calendar.
If you already have a reservation you can go to add plans in MDE and see a few days betyond your 180 day mark.
There are 3rd party websites that have calendars further out but they are not official just estimates.
Disney doesn't even finalize their hours until a few weeks ahead of time.

Yup, I'm also going in late June/early July and hours are still changing. If you are basing everything on very hard to get ADRs, then your plans could be thrown, but not being bound by those does make getting the best FPs a lot easier when your 60 day window opens up. Just don't plan on any hours being definite until you're actually there.

So glad i found this thread, im in the middle of planning our honeymoon and it seems Magic Kingdom closes at 4:30 pm on Monday November 5th, Does anyone know why? Thank you.

So glad i found this thread, im in the middle of planning our honeymoon and it seems Magic Kingdom closes at 4:30 pm on Monday November 5th, Does anyone know why? Thank you.

There is a special CM appreciation event at the MK that evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter