Park Hours...

glk2009

DIS Veteran
Does Universal change their parks like Disney?

I just noticed that for our first day (4/18), the parks close at 6 pm.

Might not be a bad thing since we have early AM flights but would like to know if this is something I should keep an eye on.

Thanks!!!

Yes, it can certainly change. However, if there is an event booked that is causing the early closure, then it won't change.

I really don't know why the parks are closing at 6 on some weekends in April but are open late during the week. Makes no sense to me. There must be something going on.

Last edited:
Yes, it can certainly change. However, if there is an event booked that is causing the early closure, then it won't change.

I really don't know why the parks are closing at 6 on some weekends in April but are open late during the week. Makes no sense to me. There must be something going on.

Thanks!

I'll keep an eye on it and in the meantime, make plans for an early dinner and some resort pool time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter