Park Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hours for our trip (March 30 to April 2) have been extended. Yeah for some evening time (though that probably also means that they’re expecting it to be packed...).

Obliquely related opening hours question: Is Hollywood Studios the only park, in which they frequently scan people in early & sometimes even start running rides early (meaning, there’s both official and inofficial opening hours)? I’m trying to figure out when we should be there on our Epcot & Magic Kingdom days to catch as much early, rope-droppy ride time as possible!

Hours for our trip (March 30 to April 2) have been extended. Yeah for some evening time (though that probably also means that they’re expecting it to be packed...).

Obliquely related opening hours question: Is Hollywood Studios the only park, in which they frequently scan people in early & sometimes even start running rides early (meaning, there’s both official and inofficial opening hours)? I’m trying to figure out when we should be there on our Epcot & Magic Kingdom days to catch as much early, rope-droppy ride time as possible!
That’s true for all four parks now.

At this point they have extended through Saturday, April 3. That was released on Friday per my email from Touring Plans. Restaurant availability was added early Monday morning, at least for Epcot, per the reservation finder I received. My trip is April 3-7. Based on recent past performance, I expect hours for the week of 4/4 to be extended this Friday with dining added throughout the weekend or early Monday morning.

Touring Plans is a great resource to use because they send emails to notify of the extended hours and their reservation finder tool helps with getting the newly added, as well as canceled, ADRs.

HTH.

wow...thanks...
Thank you! just saw that.
Sorry, my reply came out harsher than I meant to. I should have directed you to the post that answered it, as @beesly more helpfully did, but I do find that its helpful when using these boards to take the time to read a page or two back in a thread before asking a question. Just like if you were at a restaurant, you'd probably take the time read the menu rather than just ask your server to tell you the dishes the restaurant serves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter