Park Hours

Quick question - we are planning a trip to DHS next month and hope to take advantage of increased hours (if it happens) to snag a later in the evening ADR. However, while the park hours keep getting pushed to an 8pm closure (vs 7pm), I am not seeing a commensurate increase in opening hours for the restaurants. For example, today DHS closes at 8, but the hours listed for 50's Primetime are until 7.

I think this could work a but more in MK (where hours have been extended from 6 to 9, opening up a larger block) but is anyone seeing open reservations in the 7pm hour once the hours are extended?

Thank you all!

I just checked park hours for June 18, which is the first day we arrive at Disney, and Epcot closes at 7pm, MK at 6pm... is this for real? Epcot was just opened 11am-11pm. What is going on?

We are going in June, too. From what I have read the hours listed are likely to be updated as the actual dates approach. Touringplans has estimated hours on their site for each park.

Doesn't seem additional ADRs have been added yet for 4/18-4/24 despite park hours extending last Friday...did I miss them come through or are those still forthcoming? (Still holding out hope for breakfast at Oga's :) )

When we first booked our last trip, the announced hours for the Magic Kingdom were 9 to 6. By the time of our trip, the actual hours were 8 to 9! :)

Doesn't seem additional ADRs have been added yet for 4/18-4/24 despite park hours extending last Friday...did I miss them come through or are those still forthcoming? (Still holding out hope for breakfast at Oga's :) )
I've been poking around but haven't seen anything. Wasn't sure if they just got gobbled up or what the deal is. My ADR game was not strong when we got this trip finished and I really don't have much so I was hoping this might open a window for me.

I wasn’t watching over the weekend, but during the past few weeks I saw that some in-park ADRs were added between Monday night and Tuesday morning. Keep watching. Good luck!

We are going in June, too. From what I have read the hours listed are likely to be updated as the actual dates approach. Touringplans has estimated hours on their site for each park.
We are in the same boat. Really hope those hours update! Do you think Epcot’s opening hours are likely to update too? I was planning on doing Epcot on the day we fly home in the evening, but if it‘s not going to open until 11 I might re-think...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter