Park N Cruise

Yes, we used them last month. Very easy and the service was great. A whole lot cheaper than parking at the terminal.

There have been many positive experiences posted on these boards and I can't remember seeing any negatives. There is a discount for booking with them on line in advance although their introductory special has ended.

I also used them last month, and it went very good. We drove inside the building, unloaded and paid. The wife and kids got in their bus, and I went and parked. Came back and got on the bus, and we left about 5 minutes later. When we got back from the cruise, we went to the loading area and waited about 20 minutes for the bus. A couple of them came by from ParknCruise, but they went to the Royal Carribbean cruise ship. I've already got reservations at ParknCruise for our cruise in January and in May.

I used Park n cruise last week. made my ressie online for $6.99 a day. paid $29 vs $60 at terminal. Driver drove us right up to the front of the terminal for drop off and picked us up. i mightve waitede 10 minutes for a pick up.. will be using them during my next trip also

We used them in October and they were great! We plan to use them again next year.

We used them and it wasn't the best experience (though not terrible... and we might give them one more shot). First they put us in the wrong line (for Norwegian/Carnival)... then once we got to the Disney line we were waiting about an hour for a shuttle to the port. They told us that Disney wasn't letting ppl into port but once we got there lots of folks at the terminal told us that wasn't true. Very frustrating.

Coming back was basically fine (maybe a 10 min wait)... but boy do I miss the porters taking my luggage right to the car and putting it in.

Very easy! I used them in September, when I booked on the internet, they were running a special 10% off. I have already reserved them for my 2013 cruise!!!! I am a single parent and they were so kind to even remove my suitecases from my car and asked did I need any help!

we just used them this week, WE WILL DEFINITLY USE THEM AGAIN!!! grab experience a little line to drop off car and bags , but once we unloaded bagsand parked car, they loaded our stuff on their bus and we were at port less than 10 min later they unloaded our stuff porters took it to ship, we got home waited 5 min for a pickup to our car! this place is great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter