Park Passes available @ BWV

Bill K

DVC Member / Animal Kingdom
We will be going home for 8 days in August to the BW. What type of passes do they offer at the hotel? Does anybody know the prices on the passes or is there a website to find this out? Any Discounts?

All WDW resorts sell park passes. The only ticket media not available at resorts is the Annual Pass (which is available at all Parks).

DVC members receive a 10% discount on UMP passes- which will be encoded on your room ID. Other passes are discounted with DC , but not DVC.

Here is a link to <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/tickets.htm">Ticket Prices</a> here at DIS.

Enjoy!

Just finished researching this myself and the bwv offers the same tickets as ordering by phone. The cost is the same. The only discounts I'm aware of is for the Disney Club which is like a 5% discount I believe. The is another discount pass for DVCer's based on a certain amount of years but someone else will have to fill you in on the info pertaining to that pass.

We'll be at the bwv the end of July to the Aug. 10 with visits also scheduled during this stay to Vero Beach and Wilderness Lodge Villa's.
Chris

So they just don't sell UMP passes, you can also pick up a 4 day or 5 day hopper pass? I understand DVC members get a 10% discount for UMPS only. Do I understand this correctly?

You're right, Bill. We choose to get hoppers using a Disney Club (formerly Magic Kingdom Club) discount. We don't get UMPs because we do not use the WDW parks every day of our trips. I'm new to this site, but I also think that you can get discounted hopper passes via DIS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter