• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park reservation missing, check

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
I notice on my MDE site that only my wife and I are listed for HS on a Monday and my too GChildren at listed at AK same day but their parents are not listed anymore. I told my DD to check hers and they were gone. The kids were their and MW and me but not her and her DH. She had to go in and book the parks again, by luck they were still available.
Please check you MDE and make sure you are still listed for parks you picked. Way to go Disney IT

When I login to MDE on my laptop, I can see my reservations. In the MDE app on my phone, I can see my tickets and for the date I am going but under "Future Plans" there is no reservation. Am I looking in the correct place?

When I login to MDE on my laptop, I can see my reservations. In the MDE app on my phone, I can see my tickets and for the date I am going but under "Future Plans" there is no reservation. Am I looking in the correct place?

I think it's just glitchy or something. Because I don't see them in future plans on the app, but if I change the day in "my day" I see a park reservation.

Thank you so much for starting this! I made reservations for October for 3 people months ago. Today when I checked, my park reservation was gone. I was able to get it rebooked. That is such a panic inducing feeling.

I was told through chat in my Disney experience, that it is a known issue and the app team is working on it. They assured that the reservations are secure. Check with them and let them know.

All of mine for our January trip were gone this morning. I re-made them. I really do like the new way you make reservations. Much easier than the old system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter