Park reservations - can you leave and return to the same park

Status
Not open for further replies.

tannerandcatesmom

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

I made my park reservations for our December trip! Still holding out hope that hopping will return by then 🤞🏻🤞🏻In the mean time - I have a question - can we go into the park at our designated time, leave to swim, eat, freshen up, etc, and then return to the same park? I have looked over the website and can’t seem to find the answer. Anyone know? Thanks and happy planning everyone!

Hi All,

I made my park reservations for our December trip! Still holding out hope that hopping will return by then 🤞🏻🤞🏻In the mean time - I have a question - can we go into the park at our designated time, leave to swim, eat, freshen up, etc, and then return to the same park? I have looked over the website and can’t seem to find the answer. Anyone know? Thanks and happy planning everyone!

Got all my desired park passes but wondered the same thing - can we leave the park and return later in the day? I would think Disney would like it for the thinner park crowds but what do I know?

Normally we do this too, but with shorter hours I am not sure we will.
I was expecting staggered entry times but everyone got the same hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter