Park Reservations for DHS

DisneyEG

Mouseketeer
I am currently trying to make park reservations for early July and DHS is unavailable every day we are there. We have park hoppers, so what is our chances to get in after 2pm ?

As close to 100% as you can get. There have been no reports of people being denied access to a park when park hopping – provided they've tapped into their original, booked park first.

Of course, that is subject to change. Keep trying to make a DHS reservation though. Availability changes all the time.

I am currently trying to make park reservations for early July and DHS is unavailable every day we are there. We have park hoppers, so what is our chances to get in after 2pm ?
You may wish to look again today. As of right now, unless your only days are Jul 1-3, it appears availability at DHS is there for the balance of the month but you will want to act quickly.

To try for the 7am and 1pm Boarding Group you have to have a Reservation for DHS on the same day. Hopping to DHS is at 2pm and after all boarding groups have been assigned.
Rely? I could have sworn I read that you just have to have any Park reservation and have checked in to that Park?

You have to have a DHS park reservation and then try for a boarding group at 7am and then at 1pm if you didn't get one at 7am.
Good to know...thanks!
Just to further clarify, to try for a BG you must have a reservation for DHS. For the 7am drop you can try from anywhere. If you get a BG at 7am you cannot get another at 1pm. If you don’t get one at 7 (or don’t try) you can try for one at 1pm. You must have tapped into DHS before 1pm, but you don’t have to be still in the park.

Just to further clarify, to try for a BG you must have a reservation for DHS. For the 7am drop you can try from anywhere. If you get a BG at 7am you cannot get another at 1pm. If you don’t get one at 7 (or don’t try) you can try for one at 1pm. You must have tapped into DHS before 1pm, but you don’t have to be still in the park.
But you obviously don't have to have checked in to try at 7, correct? And if you get one at 7 is it guaranteed to be before 1 or might it be much later? what if you get a BG and can't get there in time?

But you obviously don't have to have checked in to try at 7, correct? And if you get one at 7 is it guaranteed to be before 1 or might it be much later? what if you get a BG and can't get there in time?
boarding groups aren’t by time, so it really depends on how fast or slow the ques are. You have 1 hour to get to the line when your boarding group is called. I’ve read sometime they are very strict about that window.

That's interesting. Now my mind is spinning-if I'm not interested in any of the Star Wars/RotR stuff, should I still rope drop for Micky and Minnies Railway, TS Land; or would I be better off waiting until the afternoon?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter