Park Reservations... Friends & Family planning

EeyoreME

Mouseketeer
So we're going to dis with friends of ours, we have everyone linked under friends & Family- and working on getting tickets for everyone. We are going in June.... Do we have to wait til everyone has all their tickets before we make park reservations? Or would I be able to do our familys if we get all our tickets done first and then theirs for the same park days?

So we're going to dis with friends of ours, we have everyone linked under friends & Family- and working on getting tickets for everyone. We are going in June.... Do we have to wait til everyone has all their tickets before we make park reservations? Or would I be able to do our familys if we get all our tickets done first and then theirs for the same park days?
You can do it either way. But there is no guarantee the same park will be available when the latter people get their tickets. It’s always a risk not booking them all at the same time.

Thank you! I'm just getting anxiety about everyone getting their tickets in a timely manner haha

I'd just book reservations as people get their tickets. June is pretty far out- it's likely you'll get what you need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter