Park reservations not appearing on app

Juventus

DIS Veteran
On the app, my park passes do not appear on Future Plans (on the website they do); the only thing that appears are my hotel reservations. On the first screen/home screen of the app, sometimes it shows my first park reservation.

In the pic below, which is the filter for future plans, I notice under 'typeè that only hotels are listed.

Should I not be able to see my park reservations here?
Screenshot_20220927-074541_Disney World.jpg

On my iPhone, I can see my park reservations under "Future Plans", but there is no filter option for them.

It's been wonky, mine were gone then reappeared, then disappeared. But they're there on the website and if you change the "my day" to whatever day you're looking at, I can see them

same thing happened to me. I was supposed to be leaving today but obviously I chose not to go because of the hurricane. All my reservations were there and I cancelled them. Then when I re-booked for April they disappeared. I called tech support and she had me log out and I even deleted and re-downloaded the app. I do have the reservations in my email and they show up on my laptop mde. Plus as someone said on the first page it says you are good to go for April 30 but under future plans there is nothing :/

My concern is sitting there at 7am on a park day and not being able to purchase Genie+ and ILLs because the app doesn't recognize that I have park passes.

Does this happen, or as long as the website says I have them will I be OK?

I tried updating, logging out/in, updating, etc...

My concern is sitting there at 7am on a park day and not being able to purchase Genie+ and ILLs because the app doesn't recognize that I have park passes.

Does this happen, or as long as the website says I have them will I be OK?

I tried updating, logging out/in, updating, etc...

If you change the day on the "my day" to whatever day you're concerned about and see them, you're fine.

1664365640160.png

That's what I am thinking. :/

They did show up in my future plans for a hot second...but for whatever reason they're not pulling into the future plans on my pixel right now. I'm not too worried because when i go into Genie and change the day to one of the trip days, it says I'm booked and when i click on it, it takes me to the park reservation website and shows them. I think when they changed how to modify them, it changed the coding or something....

They did show up in my future plans for a hot second...but for whatever reason they're not pulling into the future plans on my pixel right now. I'm not too worried because when i go into Genie and change the day to one of the trip days, it says I'm booked and when i click on it, it takes me to the park reservation website and shows them. I think when they changed how to modify them, it changed the coding or something....
When I go onto my front page of MDE it shows park reservation for my first day and that is it. But I did get the emails and it is on the website just not showing on the app. I'm not going now till April (was supposed to be there now but cancelled because of Hurricane) so hopefully it will get fixed by then. Although I am going in Dec for 2 days so will be interesting if that shows up :/

Mine weren't there yesterday, now I see them in MDE.

However, I'm nervous as I just received 24 emails saying my park reservations have been canceled! Arriving in April, Easter week. I do not want to lose my park reservations.

Off topic: anyone know what happened to the wish list feature in MDE? It's still listed on the bottom of the webpage. I have two restaurants saved to my wish list. I like to use this feature for ADR Day. It looks like they redesigned the dining webpages and removed the heart used to save to the wish list.

However, I'm nervous as I just received 24 emails saying my park reservations have been canceled! Arriving in April, Easter week. I do not want to lose my park reservations.

Off topic: anyone know what happened to the wish list feature in MDE? It's still listed on the bottom of the webpage. I have two restaurants saved to my wish list. I like to use this feature for ADR Day. It looks like they redesigned the dining webpages and removed the heart used to save to the wish list.
Just was searching for some topic information on the wish list feature and am seeing the same thing. Leave it up to Disney IT to mess a good thing up.

My parents were at WDW for their recent vacation and on their second day they received emails that all their park reservations had been canceled. Guest services was able to restore all but their last day at MK 😞 I think it is absolutely unacceptable for this nonsense to happen and then not have it all fixed.
They did have a wonderful vacation, but that was very stressful for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter