Park reservations

I forgot to say 8AM Pacific time. Hope you have a wonderful trip! When are you going?
February 27th but I'm freaking out right now because I just went to make my reservations and none are available!!!! I'm so confused. In my hotel reservation it said I could start making my park reservations today but when I check the reservation calendar the only day it shows available is February 22. After that date all of the days are crossed out. When I check the regular reservation calendar it shows everything available up to and including the 22nd. Was I given the wrong date I could start maybe? It must be the case. When I checked the date for 120 days from today it is the 22nd.

Last edited:
Others have noticed before that there seems to be some kind of error in the way it calculates the date you can make reservations in the hotel reservation emails- saying you can make them earlier than you can. There is nothing to freak out about here. Reservations aren't open past 2/22 right now and they are not going to book up the moment they open for your dates-especially if you are at an onsite hotel and have access to that bucket as they rarely fill up.

Others have noticed before that there seems to be some kind of error in the way it calculates the date you can make reservations in the hotel reservation emails- saying you can make them earlier than you can. There is nothing to freak out about here. Reservations aren't open past 2/22 right now and they are not going to book up the moment they open for your dates-especially if you are at an onsite hotel and have access to that bucket as they rarely fill up.
Thank you. I felt not as freaked out once I looked into it more. At first I was thinking OMG the dates are all gone because of the 100 Anniversary celebration lol. Sadly I'm not onsite but in a friend hotel or whatever it's called.

You sound like me! I'm always ready to freak out, lol. My hands actually shake when I'm ready to pounce on a dining reservation! You'd think I hadn't done it before. And if the restaurant I really really want hasn't shown up on the day it's supposed to, I freak out that I must not have gotten it in time. So far, that hasn't been the reason, but my go-to is to freak out.

Sounds like me too. I am always in a panic until everything is arranged. I always try to get direct flights too if I can because I am always nervous about making connections.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter