• Controversial Topics Several months ago I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in opt-out. Click Here

Park Shortcut/HRH shuttle to SW & BG

zoe1325

Earning My Ears
What is the shortcut from HRH to the parks I hear people talking about? The only way I thought was the waterway? Also, anyone use the hotel shuttle to SW and BG? Our package was with the 5 parks. I am just curious if the shuttles are crowded, how often they run and how far HRH is from the other 2 parks. Any information would be helpful. Thank you!!!

The shortcut is behind the pool. Go out to the pool and pass the Beach Bar and turn right. Go straight and the will be an iron gate. Go out the gate to the parking lot and turn left. There will be a sidewalk that leads right to the entrance of Universal and City Walk.
We took the HRH shuttle to SeaWorld. We took the very first one in the morning and it wasn't bad. Coming home it was crowded. You don't say when you are going. We were there over the July 4th holiday, so the parks were crowded.

We are going to be there 12/24 to 12/29. How long does it take to get to SW and BG from the hotel?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter