• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park Swap - MGM Sign-up Thread **Closed but Active**

Hi.............Just wondering how many to make of everything since this is my next swap due (in addition to the other MGM swap I'm in)? Is it still open?

I was wondering too ... is this swap still a "go" ... is it still open to more participants??? Please let us know!! :confused3

Hi All!

Sorry I've been MIA! Between my six week long Statistics class (which ends this weekend) and a huge event for work, I have been swamped! I'm updating tonight and will post totals tomorrow AM. I know we have less than 12 in each group but that just means that we will have more time to make even more beeyootiful goodies!

Thanks for playing!

PixieDust32 said:
I deleted. If I still can, yes.

Thanks

Hi Roxy!

You are confirmed for your choices in Team Fantasmic. Thanks for playing! :sunny:

bigsis1970 said:
Hi Shauna - can I join on Team Hollywood -- I would like the Little Mermaid 2 slides from group A and 2 Frames in group B ? Thanks Michelle

Hi Michelle!

You're confirmed! Thanks for playing! :sunny:

fanofthemouse said:
Sorry, just realized my option was already taken

can I do tags in B, Al's toy Barn

Also,

Can I sign up for the Bazzil group also

group A border
group B box and tag

I would like to do Monsters Inc. Is that an OK topic?

You are confirmed for both of your choices in Team Hollywood.

I would love to have you in Team Fantasmic as well. Unfortunately, Monsters Inc. is a ride at California Adventure but I don't think they have one at MGM. Is there another topic you would like? I will reserve your elements in the meantime.

Thanks! :teeth:

I finished my elements yesterday, so if I could get your address, I can pop them in the mail tomorrow.

Sorry it took me so long to respond. I am just back from vacation. In Disney World Monsters Inc. is an area to get your pictures taken with Mike and Sully. If thats not ok what about 50's prime time cafe.

Thanks

I've started but not finished. I leave for WDW tomorrow so I will finish up when I get home and mail them in time for the deadline.

I've got part of my elements done, and I will be heading for the store today for some more supplies. :moped:

Hi Ladies!

I'm here and I've survived my insane month of craziness! I just finished a six week statistics class (that I only got a B in despite two solid weeks of studying), my Girl Scout troop wraps up three back to back weeks of stuff this Saturday with our end of the year party, I had a HUGE work event on May 21 and my allergies are insanely bad which is making me feel like I constantly have the flu and no energy.

I am very sorry that I've not been on top of the posts. Thanks for your diligence in your creativity process and your patience.

I've created another thread with final details and tracking. It is HERE. Please visit there to update your progress and post when you have gone postal. I will also post there when I receive your items.

I am PMing all of my personal info to everyone after I type this. Hopefully by the time you read this, you should have my PM sitting in your Inbox.

Thanks again to all for playing. I am looking forward to some amazing stuff. I can't wait!!

fanofthemouse said:
Good Mornig,

Could you please respond to my post #50.

Thanks

Hi there!

Sorry for not responding to your #50 post. I didn't reply because you stated in the very next post that you would be doing 50's Prime Time Cafe.

fanofthemouse said:
]Ignore my previous thread. I'll do 50's Prime Time

I don't see any problem with you doing Monsters Inc. if you prefer. I've personally never seen the themed Meet 'n Greet area but it definitely would qualify if it is there.

It's pretty much up to you on what you would prefer. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Sorry, I just got nervous that you didn't see it because page one wasn't updated. I'll do 50's Prime Time.

Have a good weekend.

Hey Ladies-

Question for Team Hollywood. I have designed my two mats and after putting one prototype together realized that both were oriented horizontally. So with my topper the size it is and the 2 photo mats there isn't any way they will fit on one page. So here is the question..... are people photos generally horizontal or vertical. I can change the one design to vertical, but will have one still horizonal (because I had exactly the right amount of supplies)

So let me know do we all think it matters? One is definately horizontal change the other to vertical?????

Majority rules. Thanks for your help!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter