• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park Swap - MGM Sign-up Thread **Closed but Active**

YodasMom said:
Hi Shauna~
I noticed that you didn't put my Group B choice of Library Pocket and tag in red on your list as being taken, though you did for my Group A choice of song lyric/ poem/ quote. Just wanted to make sure you noticed those choices.

Thanks!! :)

I had marked you down but didn't highlight correctly. You are confirmed and the list fixed. Thanks for mentioning it to me!

Cheers!

Hi Ladies!

I have received a couple of requests that we make Team Fantasmic a Bazzill-only group. We are only at 9 participants right now in Team Hollywood so I don't see a problem with it. I went ahead and made the change on the first post.

As it stands now, Team Hollywood has no restrictions on materials. You can use whatever cardstock, paper, embellies, etc. you want. Team Fantasmic is a Bazzill-only group. Swappers in that group can use whatever patterned paper or embellies they want but must use Bazzill card stock.

Let me know if anyone wants to switch to Team Fantasmic to be in the Bazzill-only group instead of Team Fantasmic.

Thanks for playing!

TPCShauna said:
Hi Ladies!
I have received a couple of requests that we make Team Fantasmic a Bazzill-only group.

Could I sign-up for Team Fantasmic, too, for the Bazzill swap?

My choices would be:

Group A: Library Pocket and Tag
Group B: Embellished Squares

Theme: Sci-Fi Dine-In Restaurant

Thanks!

YEAH!!! This is my kind of swap!! :banana:

TEAM FANTASMIC! Bazzill C/S only

Rock n' Roller Coaster
Group A - mini file folder
Group B - Topper

Thanks!! (LOVE Bazzill!) :thumbsup2

YodasMom said:

My choices would be:

Thanks!

I can only put you in one group for now since I said there could be no duplicates until this evening. You shouldn't have any problems getting in though. I don't anticipate a mad rush between now and 9:00 pm this evening!

PixieDust32 said:
OK! I want to be in the Bazzil/Fantasmic one.

Group A

Fantasmic Topper (or if taken, Fantasmic 4 Squares)

Group B

Fantasmic Shaker

I can only put you in one group for now since I said there could be no duplicates until this evening. You shouldn't have any problems getting in though. I don't anticipate a mad rush between now and 9:00 pm this evening!

TPCShauna said:

OK............I will be away this evening, but would like to be put into Team Fantasmic if it's open then.

And, actually the Bazzill group is my first choice if I can be in only one Group. If I'm only in one group I would choose theTeam Fantasmic / Sci-Fi Dine-In Theme with the Library Pocket and Tag and Embellished Squares.

Thanks!

TPCShauna said:

OK! No problem, thank you.

I would like to join

If the first (Hollywood I think) can I do

Group A photo mats
Group B border

Can my theme be Al's Toy Barn? If not I will chose something else.

Jenn

I would like to join

Group A photo mats
Group B border

:confused3
I would like to do the Fanstasmic group group Group A jornal Box and Gorup B mini file folder for The Great Movie Ride.

Thanks,
Sharon (havenscrapper)

YodasMom said:

My choices would be:

Thanks!

You are confirmed for both groups now. Thanks for playing!

Cheers!

fanofthemouse said:
I would like to join

Group A photo mats
Group B border

I have received your info. You are confirmed for Team Hollywood, Group A photo mats with theme Al's Toy Barn. Group B borders has already been chosen. Is there another element you would like to do instead?

havencruiser said:
:confused3
I would like to do the Fanstasmic group group Group A jornal Box and Gorup B mini file folder for The Great Movie Ride.

Thanks,
Sharon (havenscrapper)

You are tentatively confirmed pending receipt of your PM. Thanks for playing!

Cheers!

TPCShauna said:
Did you still want a spot in the other group? Your original post disappeared.

Let me know!

I deleted. If I still can, yes.

Thanks

Hi Shauna - can I join on Team Hollywood -- I would like the Little Mermaid 2 slides from group A and 2 Frames in group B ? Thanks Michelle

Sorry, just realized my option was already taken

can I do tags in B, Al's toy Barn

Also,

Can I sign up for the Bazzil group also

group A border
group B box and tag

I would like to do Monsters Inc. Is that an OK topic?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter