Park tickets canceled trip

johnkrusinski

Mouseketeer
I have 9day park hopper tickets that were for March trip that of course got canceled . I was wondering is Disney doing anything for people with thes canceled tickets . I know they have been extended to sept 2021 but I don’t know if I will even be going by then. I paid a premium fo park hopper and now there is no park hopping .i also paid a premium for time I was going. Are they doing refunds or price adjustments. Or I would be even open for them to turn them into Dvc gold annual pass which is only a slight price difference to make up for having the money I paid and not using the ticket till who knows when. Any thoughts or experiences. Thanks

You can upgrade your tickets to any AP or apply the value to future tickets. If you go before park hopping is reinstated they will refund you the difference at Guest Services. If you don't go before they expire that value is always there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter