Park tickets on same day?

PrincessTess

Mouseketeer
Hi! We are purchasing tickets for our trip in June. Thinking of getting one family member a 6 day ticket but not sure if they will use the last day. IF she finds she wont, can she use her ticket 2x in one day for 2 different parks (not using park hopper, i mean as in using a day to enter a different park?) or is this not allowed?

Thanks.

No. She would need the hopper option to enter the second park that day.

You do not have ENTRIES on your ticket. You have DAYS. Calendar days. Entry will be denied at the tapstile because the ticket has already been used to enter a park.

Purchasing the park hopper is the only way to visit more than one theme park on the same day. That's why it's more expensive to add than just adding more days.

Last edited:

Does the water park count?
If no park hopper but go to water park, can you use a ticket to get into park that day?

Does the water park count?
If no park hopper but go to water park, can you use a ticket to get into park that day?

Water park entitlements are separate from the days on the theme park ticket.
Yes you can enter a water park and then a theme park on the same day without having a park hopper ticket (Although with the current ticket options you'd either be purchasing water park tickets as a separate ticket or you'd have what's called park hopper plus so you could also hop from theme park to theme park on the same day. Its only if you have an older ticket that has the water parks fun and more option but not the park hopper optio9n that you'd be using the same ticket to enter a water park and a theme park on the same day but not able to hop from theme park to theme park. Hopefully what I'm saying makes sense lol)

Water park entitlements are separate from the days on the theme park ticket.
Yes you can enter a water park and then a theme park on the same day without having a park hopper ticket (Although with the current ticket options you'd either be purchasing water park tickets as a separate ticket or you'd have what's called park hopper plus so you could also hop from theme park to theme park on the same day. Its only if you have an older ticket that has the water parks fun and more option but not the park hopper optio9n that you'd be using the same ticket to enter a water park and a theme park on the same day but not able to hop from theme park to theme park. Hopefully what I'm saying makes sense lol)

I think I got it!

I’m taking teenaged nieces and nephews. I’ve bought them 4 park tickets (not hoppers)and 1 water park ticket.

On “water park day,” the Magic Kingdom is having their late magic hours. I was thinking about upgrading to 5 park tickets cause it’s only $15 more per ticket.
So we would do water park during the day and take the them to MK that night. (We are staying on site)

Sounds like that would work

Hi! We are purchasing tickets for our trip in June. Thinking of getting one family member a 6 day ticket but not sure if they will use the last day. IF she finds she wont, can she use her ticket 2x in one day for 2 different parks (not using park hopper, i mean as in using a day to enter a different park?) or is this not allowed?

Thanks.

No the system does not allow that.

I’m taking teenaged nieces and nephews. I’ve bought them 4 park tickets (not hoppers)and 1 water park ticket.

On “water park day,” the Magic Kingdom is having their late magic hours. I was thinking about upgrading to 5 park tickets cause it’s only $15 more per ticket.
So we would do water park during the day and take the them to MK that night. (We are staying on site)

Sounds like that would work

Assuming you mean 4-day park tickets (base, not hopper) and upgrading to 5-day park tickets (base, not hopper) with a separate water park ticket, then yes, this will work. You can use your separate water park ticket in the morning and then one-day of your base park tickets to enter Magic Kingdom in the evening.

Also as an aside, the 1-day water park tickets allow you entry into both water parks on the same day. So if you wanted to go to Blizzard Beach in the morning, Typhoon Lagoon in the afternoon, and Magic Kingdom in the evening, you could do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter