• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Park Tickets

signapay

Earning My Ears
Where is the best place to purchase park tickets. Is there a web site for discounted tickets

We usually order from Undercover Tourist using the link in the Mousesavers.com newsletter. The newsletter comes out the 15th of each month and saves a few dollars over UCT's already discounted prices.

Other legitimate ticket brokers include Maple Leaf Tickets and AAA (there are others, but I don't know what they are). You may find a better deal on one of those sites than Undercover Tourist for the particular tickets you need, but UCT is usually the lowest price for the tickets we buy (multi-day park hoppers).

Check to make sure the prices include tax and shipping. Prices on Disney's site do not include tax and shipping until you check out, but you will pay 6.5% tax from any source.

thank you I will check this out. do they give discount for dvc members do you know

There are no ticket discounts for DVC members for the Theme Parks. There is a discount of about 10% at the gate for the water park one day tickets.. If you purchase an AP there are specific costs for DVC Members which are higher than Florida Resident but lower than Tourist.

I'm planning on buying tickets from Undercover Tourist for our WDW trip next year, am already subscribed to the MouseSavers newsletter.

What I would like to buy to start is the 10 day MYW Park Hopper that expires since we'll only have 2 weeks, won't make it there again for another 3 to 4 years most likely, planning on 10 park days and don't want APs. Might add Water Parks when we get there, it depends on the weather/whether we have time for DisneyQuest.

I know you don't have to "bridge" the price to upgrade a ticket the way one does at DLR, so my question is, am I better off buying something that's close to what I want that's on sale atm like the 8 day MYW Hopper expiring then add the last two days when I get there? Or should I just buy what I want from the get go and save myself some hassle?

We are DVC so won't need packages, will be doing dining OOP, possibly with the TIW card if that's implemented for DVC members before our trip ... still have to do the math on that one.

If you are DVC Members, a DVC-priced AP is only $18 more than a ten day hopper with WPF&M.

If you go to the locked sticky Everything About WDW Tickets in this Forum, especially Post #18-A, you can get a lot more information. An easy way to get to the sticky is by clicking on the link in my signature.

Another option is the YES program. I haven't done this but have read about the great rates that are offered. You need to find a class for a child in your traveling party, then everyone can get the tickets. The classes look interesting. I believe you can't upgrade this tickets, so you need to buy what you need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter