• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

park to ds...still a thing??

Sort of a different issue - we we’re trying to get from DS to MK after dinner. Thought there were busses direct to the parks but were told no. So taking a bus to Port Orleans (first to arrive) then grabbing Uber or Minnie Van from there

well this blog is only a year old....i know the express service died after a few months.... so, I've got one person saying no.... hoping others chime in....

oh, but you are referring to the reverse order...yes, they only go to resor ts from ds.

Sort of a different issue - we we’re trying to get from DS to MK after dinner. Thought there were busses direct to the parks but were told no. So taking a bus to Port Orleans (first to arrive) then grabbing Uber or Minnie Van from there

I'm confused - are you saying you're planning to take a bus from DS to PO then Uber or a Minnie van to MK? That's not the easiest (or fastest) way to do it. Just take a bus from DS to the Contemporary, then walk to MK.

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...-disney-springs-from-theme-parks-after-4-p-m/

this still exist?

Will the busses be right at the theme park around 4? are they reliable?

thanks!

Yes and yes

That's a very time consuming and expensive choice. It would be better to just take the bus to the contemporary and then walk to MK

Buses to the parks from DS ended years ago. They just reintroduced buses from the parks to DS in the last year or so and even then it doesn't start until 4:00ish. Personally DH and I would like them to start service to DS around noon since we sometimes spend only a morning in a park and like the food choices at DS.

Yes and yes

That's a very time consuming and expensive choice. It would be better to just take the bus to the contemporary and then walk to MK
Yeah, we had just missed the Contemporary bus and didn’t want to wait 20 mins for the next one.

From the Disney World website (see bullet point 3):

Getting to Disney Springs
  • Bus service from Disney Resort hotels begins 45 minutes before opening until 1:00 AM.
  • Return service to Disney Resort hotels ends at 2:00 AM.
  • One-way bus service from the 4 Disney theme parks operates daily from 4:00 PM until 11:00 PM or 2 hours after theme parks close, whichever is earlier.

Source: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/bus-transportation/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter