Park Vue Inn Question

D

Disney Donna

Hi... I was wondering if anyone has ever stayed at the Park Vue Inn Hotel on Harbour Blvd... if so, what was your impressions, likes/dislikes?... right now, you can book a room for $59.00 on the Web, and I was just wondering if it was a nice place... Thanks

I've stayed there twice. It's not deluxe, but I've always found it clean. My family and I have never had any problems. They also have a continental breakfast which helped us out. More money for DL.

Other people have not enjoyed their time at the Park Vue, but since all I do is sleep there, it's just fine for us. We'll be staying there again on our next trip. I also like that it's close to the IHOP. They have kids eat free which again is a great thing for our budget.

Anyway, that's my 2 cents.

I might also suggest you visit www.tripadvisor.com and plug in Park Vue, Anaheim. You will likely see a lot of reviews since it is so close to Disneyland. Be careful however, there is the Park Inn, the Park Place Inn and some others with the word "park" in it!

I've got to tell you honestly, to avoid this place at all costs. I know the price and proximity to parks sounds good, but it is not!!!!!

We went there a while back and it was terrible. The floor in the lobby was so dirty, my shoes would stick and make a sticky sound with every step. I thought maybe someone spilled something, but then it was across the entire floor. The rooms are the worst! I would seriously rather stay in a cheesy off strip vegas motel than this place..no kidding.

The beds hurt so bad that I slept on the floor for 1 night (before moving to another hotel), the service was non-existent. The breakfast, edible, is the nicest thing I can say.

All in all, I cannot tell you how awful this stay was, I would never recommend this place to anyone, even my enemies. Again, sorry to be so down, but this is my experience. To be fair, we stayed there years ago, not recently, just in case they levelled the place and rebuilt it since we've been there :goodvibes

Thanks everyone for your input and suggestions... I really appreciate it... Thanks Amy & Dan for the TripAdvisor web site... it was really helpfull...

Just last week I stayed there for one night. It was fine. The room was no-frills but clean. Only a Disney hotel will get you closer to the parks. You even get Continental breakfast.

Although I was satisfied, not all the guests felt that way. I had no problems when I checked in, but there was a woman there who had a confirmed reservation, and they had no room for her.

thelionqueen said:
I've got to tell you honestly, to avoid this place at all costs. I know the price and proximity to parks sounds good, but it is not!!!!!

We went there a while back and it was terrible. The floor in the lobby was so dirty, my shoes would stick and make a sticky sound with every step. I thought maybe someone spilled something, but then it was across the entire floor. The rooms are the worst! I would seriously rather stay in a cheesy off strip vegas motel than this place..no kidding.

The beds hurt so bad that I slept on the floor for 1 night (before moving to another hotel), the service was non-existent. The breakfast, edible, is the nicest thing I can say.

All in all, I cannot tell you how awful this stay was, I would never recommend this place to anyone, even my enemies. Again, sorry to be so down, but this is my experience. To be fair, we stayed there years ago, not recently, just in case they levelled the place and rebuilt it since we've been there :goodvibes

They have remodelled it recently. While we were there they were still working on some of the rooms. While this isn't a 4 star hotel, we would DEFINITELY stay there again.

Sorry you had a bad experience. We've had nothing but good.

Another hotel to consider is next door to the Park Vue Inn called the Desert Inn and Suites. They also have $59 rooms for the spring.

We recently stayed there and enjoyed it. The rooms were clean, the furniture (not beds) was brand new and the room had a fridge and microwave. However the continential breakfast is sparse (toast, danish, orange juice and either apple or orange). The staff was not too willing to help if you asked for anything out of the ordinary, but they weren't rude either.

For the money and location it was worth it to me and I would stay there again, but if you're looking for luxury this is not the place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter