Parking at Midway/Chicago

Bildmouse

<font color=teal>Where does the time go!<br><font
Does anyone know how much it costs to park at Midway? We usually fly out of Ohare and take a limo but I left one thing up to my DH. THE LIMO!!! We leave in 18 days and he hasn't done anything about it so we may have to drive. Anyone have any info? It's been years since we have used Midway and have no ideas what to expect. Thanks for any help!

Long term parking is $9 a day.

The Sleep Inn is located just south of the airport and I know they have a sleep/park/fly special which basically allows you to stay there the night before and leave your care there during your trip. The website for the Midway group of hotels is www.midinns.com . I'm not sure how long you're parking for or how early your flight will be but it might be worth looking into.

Have fun!

We don't need a hotel. Our flight doesn't leave until 1:30pm but we have never used the parking at the airport. Is the long term you mentioned at the airport itself. We are leaving on a Friday and returning late Thursday.

The long term is at the airport itself and they have shuttles from the parking lot to the airport. A word of advice, get there early for the parking/shuttle thing. One day my boss (who is notoriously late for everything) got to the long term lot with about 45 mins. to spare (before 9/11) and he was waiting FOREVER for a shuttle. It was a few years ago, when the long-term lots had just opened, but he almost missed his flight. He had to flag down a cab on 55th Street to get him to the airport. I see shuttles running quite frequently during the day, though, so I hope they've resolved the issue.

Good luck.

You might want to try and find a Park-and-Ride. We used one 4 yrs ago and it worked out pretty slick. We showed up 2 hrs before our flight, they parked our car, and shuttled us to the airport and dropped us off at our gate. I don't remember the name of it, but when we looked it up on the internet, there were plenty of places around Chicago that did that.

Thanks for the info, about midinns we saw this our last trip and wondered? I called the 888# and they seem fairly resunable, about the same price as a limo from joliet, so maybe we will be able to do this and even get a little more sleep in the morning instead of leaving here and fighting traffic VERY early in the morning! Thanks again, MKY:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter