• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parking at other resorts

Nickymouse

Mouseketeer
I think I read a post that said DVC members can valet park at DVC resorts free of charge. What is the policy when parking at a non-DVC resort like Grand Floridian? Also, how long are you able to park at another resort? I was planning on driving from BWV to GF in the AM so my kids could do the Pirate Cruise. We might go the MK for awhile and then have dinner at the GF. Could my car remain in the GF parking lot this whole time, or is this not allowed?

Whether you're a dvc member or not, if you valet park at a non-dvc resort you pay $6/day. If you self park, it's free.

The only distinction is at WL and BW - because those have a dvc resort component, dvc members valet parking there are free.

At the GF you may be given a 3 hour parking pass, but to my knowledge nobody has ever been towed from a Disney parking lot for overstaying their parking pass!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter