• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parking at seaworld after DC

snookhams

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
This is probably an obvious question but do we have to pay for parking at Seaworld when we get in free after Discovery Cove, I expect the answer is yes but thought I would try and save a few $$$'s

Well, I guess it all depends on when you go. The toll booth people leave after 6 pm.. we got there after 6 and no one was there to take our money!

So we drove on through.. we stopped for a few seconds to see if they were walking around the booth or getting something under the chair..

If you stay the entire day at DC, until close, and leisurely leave and close the place out (like we did) and take tons of pictures... you could get there at 6 pm.

But if you want to go to Seaworld at park opening you will have to pay, we did once.. the rest of the time we did Universal during the day, and then hit Seaworld at night after 6 pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter