Parking at the contemporary

BDK33

Mouseketeer
If I have a reservation at the Wave restaurant at the contemporary, can I park at the resort?

If so is there a time limit?

TIA

You may/will be asked for your ID when you drive up to the guard shack, they will direct you where to self park or you can use valet parking. If you are staying at another onsite resort, you will have your parking permit on your dashboard already & won't likely need ID too. Enjoy your visit to Wave!

You may/will be asked for your ID when you drive up to the guard shack, they will direct you where to self park or you can use valet parking. If you are staying at another onsite resort, you will have your parking permit on your dashboard already & won't likely need ID too. Enjoy your visit to Wave!

Do they even issue parking passes anymore? I thought that the guards would scan your magic band and see your reservation and off you go...

Do they even issue parking passes anymore? I thought that the guards would scan your magic band and see your reservation and off you go...
We stayed at SSR last month and we were given a parking pass when we checked in.

We were at Boulder Ridge last month and didn't get a paper parking pass. They always ask to see our DL and check the magic band.

Sadly, I have been turned away from Contemporary parking with only having a character breakfast reservation. Really throws a dent into your experience and timing. Not sure if they were at max capacity or hosting a convention, but I wasn't about to argue with security.

I was allowed to drop off my guests, but had to relocate the car to the TTC, and monorail it over. On the way back, it wasn't worth the time, so I had a Lyft pick me up and we talked our way back into the parking lot and the Lyft driver was kind enough to take me right to my car (big tip!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter