parking fee at HRH?

eljojo

Mouseketeer
We got our confirmation today and at the bottom it stated "$6 parking fee for hotel." You mean we have to pay to park at the hotel???

Yep. I was a little put-off about that when I stayed onsite last year. But I wasn't too put-off because I'm going back again this year. :D

Last year we paid $12.00 a night for valet parking and never moved our car once. I think we will just go with self parking. It was nice having them pull your car up for you but not worth the cost.

In the midst of booking my California vacation, I have found out that parking at our San Francisco hotel is $39/night!!!

Parking at the Disneyland hotels is $8.00/night and parking at the Hyatt Huntington Beach (not far from Disneyland) is $20/night. Man, I won't complain about Universal parking ever again.

Originally posted by damo
In the midst of booking my California vacation, I have found out that parking at our San Francisco hotel is $39/night!!!

Gosh... for $39 a night you can get a room on Priceline ::yes::
LOL

It's worth it. The parking lot is so congested, that it's in demand, but it's really safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter