Parking Fee for reservations made before March 21st.

2MOdisneyfans

Mouseketeer
For those that have checked in since March 21st, were you charged the parking fee? I was under the impression that for reservations made before March 21st, that we would not be charged the fee. I went to do online check in today for my stay next week. I clicked on the Terms and Conditions it said I would be charged a fee of $15 per night at the Value Resorts. So I decided not to do online check in. Also the fee is not even what it says on the website. The website says $13 at Values.

I can’t answer your question, but I can back you up. I just checked my terms and conditions and you’re totally right. It lists Value as $15/night!

It’s barely been a week. Are they already upping the fee?

Here’s a screenshot of the parking info page:
03D82A1A-45A4-4B62-AFAA-FB6E9DA2A5FF.jpeg

Here’s a screenshot of the Terms and Conditions:
F341BCF0-D582-4A3B-9B6B-6DF51B39CBBA.jpeg

2 different prices. I hope it’s a typo...

gave me that too. I'm DVC staying on points so I'm supposed to be exempt. I think that is just showing up for everybody now. I have no insight over what is up with the $13 vs $15.

For those that have checked in since March 21st, were you charged the parking fee? I was under the impression that for reservations made before March 21st, that we would not be charged the fee. I went to do online check in today for my stay next week. I clicked on the Terms and Conditions it said I would be charged a fee of $15 per night at the Value Resorts. So I decided not to do online check in. Also the fee is not even what it says on the website. The website says $13 at Values.

I was under the same impression - if you booked before 3/21, you would not be charged. Maybe it's just a glitch and it shows up but won't be on your bill - hopefully? People definitely will need to review their guest folio! If it's already increased in price that would really be bananas!

I can’t answer your question, but I can back you up. I just checked my terms and conditions and you’re totally right. It lists Value as $15/night!

View attachment 311783

View attachment 311784

I have the screenshots too, to show if needed. I am sure there are a lot of people with the same questions at check in. I don't have to do the online check in as it is a day off for us. I just wanted to make a room preference.

Call the resort and ask to talk to the front desk at the actual resort. Generally when you call, you are first "handled" by a screener. Specifically ask to talk to an employee at the resort that can pull your reservation while talking to you. They can answer all your questions.

Call the resort and ask to talk to the front desk at the actual resort. Generally when you call, you are first "handled" by a screener. Specifically ask to talk to an employee at the resort that can pull your reservation while talking to you. They can answer all your questions.
It has been reported here many times that calls to the "resorts" go to a call center, even though they answer with the name of the resort and insist they are at the resort. The front desk CM's can't take phone calls while they are servicing people at the actual resort.
Denise

This is probably a silly question, but... if we do not have a car, we will not be charged the parking fee, correct? I just booked for August, and the CM who took my reservation didn't mention anything about a parking fee. Just hoping that it's not included in our rate.

This is probably a silly question, but... if we do not have a car, we will not be charged the parking fee, correct? I just booked for August, and the CM who took my reservation didn't mention anything about a parking fee. Just hoping that it's not included in our rate.
You will not be charged the fee. Only guests booking after 3/21 with a car on property with them will.

View attachment 311783

View attachment 311784

Priceless ...

Last edited:
I am interested to find out if reservation modification would interfere with the “free parking with reservation made before 3/21”. My reservation for August trip was made in Feb but I changed resort due to the discount. My reservation number is still the same but the confirmation said “updated reservation date March 21”....... Will I be responsible for the parking fee now???

It has been reported here many times that calls to the "resorts" go to a call center, even though they answer with the name of the resort and insist they are at the resort. The front desk CM's can't take phone calls while they are servicing people at the actual resort.
Denise
Yes..........the call is usually sent to the "back office" at the resort. The CM back there can pull up all your info and answer questions. I have, for example, sent them a fax and then had the back office CM verify that it arrived and was readable.

In typical Disney tech fashion they issued new TOC for the reservations booked after 3/21 online but it doesn't have anything to do with the stays made before 3/21. They can't manage to figure out how to keep 2 sets of TOC up at once so all they can put up is the latest version. I'm not even slightly worried about completing online checkin for our stay made before 3/21. The new TOC won't apply, the TOC that is part of my reservation will.

I am interested to find out if reservation modification would interfere with the “free parking with reservation made before 3/21”. My reservation for August trip was made in Feb but I changed resort due to the discount. My reservation number is still the same but the confirmation said “updated reservation date March 21”....... Will I be responsible for the parking fee now???

No, you should not. Should being the important word.

We booked our resort a few months ago for our May trip. We decided we wanted to rent a car for one day. Will we be charged for parking or since we booked prior to March 21st. I am thinking no but just wanted to get others feedback. Thanks.

We booked our resort a few months ago for our May trip. We decided we wanted to rent a car for one day. Will we be charged for parking or since we booked prior to March 21st. I am thinking no but just wanted to get others feedback. Thanks.

Since you booked prior to March 21st, no you will not be charged.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter