• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Parking for Boardwalk Deli or JellyRolls

Since it's an Epcot resort, odds are no. People try to say they have a mobile order, and are denied entry. Usually they're pretty strict, allowing only guests and people with dining reservations. You can give it your best shot. Good luck

So if you do have a mobile order you can't park there to pick it up? I was going to get a bunch of breakfast stuff for our group, but if I can't park there I will have to have another option.

So if you do have a mobile order you can't park there to pick it up? I was going to get a bunch of breakfast stuff for our group, but if I can't park there I will have to have another option.
Correct. The signs at the entries even say no parking unless a guest or you have a confirmed dining reservation. Today starts the beginning of Spring Break season (back to $29 for Genie+ today), so I’m going to bet they get more strict. I’ve been scanning into the gate at BC and BW and have heard the guard tell people that a mobile order is not a dining reservation. Alternately, you can park at Swan/Dolphin and walk over to pick up a mobile order. S/D do not have guards.

Ugh ok thanks for the info! And isn't the parking lot a S/D gated?
Not all of it. The free parking is to the left side as you‘re coming into the entrance of the Dolphin. We always drive when we eat at Shula’s and have never had an issue and never interact with anyone in the lot. Just drive in and park.

I never had a problem with a confirmed reservation.

Awesome! Thanks Skyguy! I have stayed at the S/D many times recently (as my fav BC/YC has been way to pricey) and have never seen parking around there w/o going through the gate.

Can we park at the Boardwalk to go to the Deli? Has anyone had a problem doing this?
We did exactly this in late January, when we were staying at a Universal hotel. We told the guard that we wanted to stop in to the deli for some crumb cake. Yum!

He asked for our ID. We are out-of-staters so he was ok with this.

Other times we have been turned away.

It seems to be hit-or-miss.

BYW, our crumb cake was yummy!

I just looked at Google Maps and are you talking about the parking lot by the convention center? It all looks to be gated, and I would hate to get stuck in there, lol!!!

I just looked at Google Maps and are you talking about the parking lot by the convention center? It all looks to be gated, and I would hate to get stuck in there, lol!!!
I think they charge $32 for parking.

I believe so. First time we ate at Shula’s, we were clueless where to park. I asked the valet where we should park, and he directed us to that lot. If you’re concerned, drive to the front and tell the valet you just want to grab some food, and they will direct you to the correct place to park.

I stay at Dolphin a lot and have never seen a spot for free parking, not saying it's not there but have never seen it. You could always park at HS and walk, it's not a far walk. There is a gas station across from BW that has some parking you can also park at. If you really wanted to park at BW, you could opt for valet parking and pay for it, which might actually be less than the Dolphin parking.

I stay at Dolphin a lot and have never seen a spot for free parking, not saying it's not there but have never seen it. You could always park at HS and walk, it's not a far walk. There is a gas station across from BW that has some parking you can also park at. If you really wanted to park at BW, you could opt for valet parking and pay for it, which might actually be less than the Dolphin parking.
I’ve never paid for parking at Dolphin when visiting (never stayed there) no matter the time of day ¯\_(ツ)_/ and I’ve never had to prove why I was there. We generally parked in the first few rows of the convention center (just looked at a map to confirm where we were directed to park). Maybe we’ve always been lucky, and I’m giving incorrect info.

Can we park at the Boardwalk to go to the Deli? Has anyone had a problem doing this?
It seems some people have been turned away w/o a Ressie which the Deli doesn't take. We are also going to JellyRolls this trip, prob arriving around 8 pm. I'm hoping for no problems parking then as I know we will be there late night after the Disney Transportation is done for the night and would rather not take Uber late-night. Can anyone confirm if we can park there for JellyRolls? Thanks!

Just want to verify. If we place a mobile order at a location on the boardwalk we will not be allowed to park for 20-30 minutes to get it??? We have never had an issue in the past with this as well as eating at Big River or shopping.

My cousin is in Florida right now they wanted to go to the Boardwalk, I told her to either make a dining reservation at one of the Boardwalk hotels for dinner or park at Disney Springs and take one of the buses to the hotels.

She didn't have time to make a reservation apparently she was already on her way, she pulled up to the Boardwalk hotel and said she wanted to go to the Boardwalk and they said no problem they were doing "courtesy parking" that day. This was yesterday.

My cousin is in Florida right now they wanted to go to the Boardwalk, I told her to either make a dining reservation at one of the Boardwalk hotels for dinner or park at Disney Springs and take one of the buses to the hotels.

She didn't have time to make a reservation apparently she was already on her way, she pulled up to the Boardwalk hotel and said she wanted to go to the Boardwalk and they said no problem they were doing "courtesy parking" that day. This was yesterday.
Thank you. We were there last year and ate at big river and shopped. Never had an issue but I wanted to make sure. We can always eat at DS or off site if necessary.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter