Parking lot close to Cirque?

karensi

My Family and Disney are my two favorite things!
Last time we were at Disney Springs and went to Cirque, about 3 or 4 years ago, we were fortunate enough to find the parking lot very close to where Cirque is, almost like steps away. It wasn't one of the large, covered lots but more like just an open area lot. I'm hoping, but not sure, we can find this lot when we go again next month. Does anyone have any knowledge/info about this lot? Like does it have a name so maybe I can see a sign with an arow or something? Or maybe how to access this lot when we get close to the area? Thanks so much for any info.

The Strawberry Lot. Also called surface parking on some of the road signs. The entrance is across from Typhoon Lagoon.

The Strawberry Lot. Also called surface parking on some of the road signs. The entrance is across from Typhoon Lagoon.
tzvdmd, thank you so much. Last time we found it just by sheer luck but it was so convenient. Hoping we can find it this time, the info you provided is a great help! Thanks again!

Looks like you can use Watermelon & Grapefruit in addition to Strawberry (Cirque is the tentlike structure on the west (left) side).
e4ef4664803677.5ade96acdf2c2.jpg

sam_gordon, thank you so much! How nice of you to go to the trouble of posting this for me. I'm going to print it out and take with me. Again, thanks so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter