• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

parking lot views at SSR?

mlayton14

DIS Veteran
Hello all, wondering if someone can tell me whether parking lot views exist from villa balconies?

I know there is alot of concrete and vehicles at SSR given the spread out nature of the resort, but are any of these areas visible from the room balconies themselves? Hopefully not ... as we very much value sitting on the balcony after a long day and suck in the atmosphere.

Thanks in advance,

Yes, I know that we had one parking lot view while at SSR. We were in the Paddock at the building closest to the Congress Park bus stop. You could see parking lots, but it wasn't bad at all. Nothingto deter from the rest of the grounds.

Hello all, wondering if someone can tell me whether parking lot views exist from villa balconies?

I know there is alot of concrete and vehicles at SSR given the spread out nature of the resort, but are any of these areas visible from the room balconies themselves? Hopefully not ... as we very much value sitting on the balcony after a long day and suck in the atmosphere.

Thanks in advance,

One of the nice things about the size of SSR is that you'll likely have great success if you tell the CM at check-in just what you wrote about the importance of sitting on the balcony and having a view. :goodvibes
We usually let them know that view is not important to our family, and request that they not waste one on us.

I know you can have parking lot views in CP. But from the Paddock on the every end you might see the CP parking and the bus stop area.

Last march we had a room in CP on the far right side of the first building that opened (I have to find my notes to give you a room #). We had a little water inlet directly in front of us and then the massive parking lot to the DVC sales center beyond that. It was really cruddy. Here I was thinking at checkin that we got a wonderful room because we were in CP, but it was one of the worst views I have ever had.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter