Parking options at Port Canaveral?

TDar

Earning My Ears
What are our parking options...we're doing a 4 day cruise? On site, off site, hotel shuttles, etc...thanks!

We drive 17 hours home and like to do it in one day so getting on the road is priority for us. We park in the parking deck onsite on level 3. There is a skywalk from that level to the terminal. You can go through security with almost no lines. Then when the cruise is over, we walk our luggage off ourselves (we have older children) as soon as the ship has cleared. In March we were off the ship, through customs, in our van and on the highway in about 15 minutes. So for us, the parking deck is most convenient but there are other options we have not considered due to time.

If you´d decide to stay at the Radisson (8701 Astronaut Blvd, Cape Canaveral, FL 32920, USA•+1 321-784-0000) the night before the cruise, they´ll provide complimentary free parking for the lenght of your cruise and, additionally shuttle you to and from the ship from/to their parking lot without charging you a cent. Not2forget, a nightstay @ the hotel is cheaper than any parking fee around Pt. Canav. harbour.

Just curious if anyone knows if we can park onsite at the port and choose to pay for our parking once we return on the boat. I had read you can choose to pay as your leave your car or pick up but don't know if that is accurate. I don't remember what we did on our last cruise and this one is literally right before back to school. We have shelled out all that we care to spend before the cruise and would greatly appreciate being able to pay it once we come back and a paycheck has been deposited direct deposit while we were at sea! Anyone know?

I am fairly certain when we parked at the port in March we paid when we went in, not at the end of the cruise. It makes for a quick exit from the parking deck though! I don't think there is an option to pay at the end of the cruise but maybe someone will come along with another idea I don't know about. Enjoy your cruise!

You pay for parking before you park at the Disney terminal at Port Canaveral

We had to pay at the port when we parked, not when we left. There didn't seem to be a different option. The hotel we were at offered parking and a shuttle for less than the port parking. The lines and piles of luggage waiting for the shuttle looked bad. I was glad we paid a bit more for the convenience of parking at the port.

You used to pay upon exiting years ago but for the last number of years it has most definitely been pay prior to parking. This is great news for anyone doing a back to back as you will get free parking in essence during your second cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter