Parking problems at OKW buildings #11-#14?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Has anyone with a villa in this part of OKW have problems finding a parking space? I've heard that lots of times when people drive up here to swim at the main pool, they find the main parking lot full, so they park in front of these nearest villas. So is parking a problem for people staying in these buildings with a car?

Our last trip we were in building 14 and no issues with parking. The afternoons looked a lot busier in the main parking lot and would guess those buildings may see some overflow especially during peak pool hours.

I have been in these buildings many times over the years. Never had a problem finding a place to park.

Great! This is the main reason why we haven't requested the HH category. But last time, we were assigned building #63, and being near the HH was so convenient!

I didn't have problems, but that was 10 years ago the last time I stayed in that area. Anyone notice if parking has gotten more difficult since DME ended?

I will say that a few years ago we were in 11, and didn’t have a hard time parking. We are guilty of parking there if HH is full though, and we are eating at Olivia’s or want to shop. It’s rare that it happens, but it does happen. We don’t ever drive there for the pool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter