• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

parking

If we add a 3 day cruise to our trip, can we leave our car at the resort, and if so, will we be charged?

I have such a problem with this. We go on short cruises and stay at a DVC before and after our DCL trip. I wish they could have some type of provision for this, especially since they are all Disney related. Some resorts must have parking available.

I have such a problem with this. We go on short cruises and stay at a DVC before and after our DCL trip. I wish they could have some type of provision for this, especially since they are all Disney related. Some resorts must have parking available.

If they open end up for long term parking during cruises, there would not be room for hotel guests I think a lot of people do Disney this way.

If they open end up for long term parking during cruises, there would not be room for hotel guests I think a lot of people do Disney this way.

I understand that's most likely the reason why, and there are definitely resorts that have parking issues already, but when a cruise is sandwiched between DVC resort stays, I'd love some type of accommodations. It's wishful thinking on my part.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter