• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

parking

Pigletandpooh

Disney Princess At Heart!
How much does parking cost at the disney parks (mk espically)and is it a hassle to have to ride monarail to park form parking lot at MK

Originally posted by Pigletandpooh
How much does parking cost at the disney parks (mk espically)and is it a hassle to have to ride monarail to park form parking lot at MK

Just visit HERE
to learn more about parking at Disney. As I see it, it's $7 for cars, but you don't pay if you're a resort guest. :teeth:
To me, there is no hassle riding the monorail from the MK to TTC. That is actually where you're going. DH and I never rushed to the monorail when leaving the MK. We always took our time, and by doing so, were always able to walk right on to the monorail and sit right down. :tongue:

Yes, the parking fee is $7 unless you are a resort guest and you can park for free.

I look at riding the monorail and tram as the start to the adventure. Doesn't take long at all and is enjoyable.

You can always take the Ferry over to the MK instead of the Monorail. On our last trip down, during arrival ~ everyone was lining up at the monorail and we walked right on the ferry. It takes a little longer, but its a nice peaceful start/end to a hectic day.

A nice thing about the ferry is there is usually a character on it! I'm not sure if there is one all day, though. Last October, my sis and I took the ferry over in the morning near opening time and Pluto was on it. There were hardly any kids on the ferry, so the ones that were there got lots of attention from him! We passed another ferry that had Chip and Dale on it. They waved at me! :teeth:

Yes, I stand corrected. Parking is now $8. I checked it out this afternoon when I went to MGM.

I was shocked when I went to Six-Flags this weekend and had to pay $9 to park:eek:

I don't understand the whole concept of having to pay to park at a place where they charge you $40 or $50 to get in.

You'd think that parking lot was paid off now *wink wink*

I agree, they really arent any higher than other theme parks... six flags is always higher, and parking for some concerts are even more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter