Parks Game: Part 10! How Perfect is That!!!

MBabe -- that is great info... I did not know about the 5th train. Anyone have pics of it?

adamb

Ahhhh, MBabe... how did I know I could count on you for an instant, correct, answer? That's my girl!!!

:teeth: :wave2:

A "take this question 'cause I gotta go clean poopy diapers" AAQ card to you!!!

:crazy:

-A

Granny swoops in and knocks that gimme out of the park.

Of course you know that had MB gotten here sooner, she would have had it.

A pineapple AAQ to you, granny.

And the other payer I was thinking of was Ken Houston of the Houston (now Tennessee) Oilers.

:Pinkbounc Pink poopy diapers for Ace!!!! Congratulations to our first time new Daddy!!!! princess:

Hey at least Disney doesn't kill off all of the fathers like they do the Princess' mothers.... What's up with that?

Adam... No picture of the Ward Kimble that I know of. :p

Name the favorite ride of newborn Disney Princesses... the oldest attraction in the park? ;)

;)

The Pirate took my guess so I am going to guess Dumbo!!:Pinkbounc

wiggles to the conga....smiling happily

Sorry Pixie... the Pirate beat you to it ;)\

Yes Pirate.... it is indeed the Cinderella's Golden Carrousel princess:

A pink...uh...AAQ card to the Pirate!

:p

Thats cool Mbabe......

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

giggles at the "blush & bashful" pink card sticking out of the Pirates beer thingy

Lets post another one....

Approximately how many lights are strung around Illuminations that outline the World Showcase Pavilion?

Psssttt.... Were you the ones counting lights around the WS on Thanksgiving vacation? :p

Pixie.... I'll guess....197,100,000 lights :teeth:

:3dglasses

Very close...you got the right number of place values! Since the qestion is evasive I award the Illuminated AAQ Card to you dear lady! There are approx. 150,000,000 lights around the WS!

I counted with the magic wand that the Pirate bought our youngest!.princess:

not trying to be a jerk here this kinda popped into my head...

why is it that stuff like that is always a round number? kinda makes you wonder.. is there 150,000,00 1 lights.. but they just say 150,000,000 .....

thinks that make you go hmmm

EDIT.... Just saw the approx. still though... hmmm:blush:

Awwww..... Steve..... Here, you can use my newly aquired Illuminated AAQ card..... Please ask a good question... I am poised and ready ;)

:3dglasses

well thanks MB

i have one though.. im trying to think of a goody but you know... these oreos are just taking all my attention right now...

mmmmm cooooookieeees.....

Hey there...

Granny...I like what you did with the place :) I taught you well:smooth:

Anyway...I'm glad someone took the pressure off of me...I just have been away from the CC for far too long...

I just hope I'm still welcome as Emperor Emeritus..:)

Anyway....that's all...just wanted to check in...glad to see the CC is going on...congrats on the 10th thread...:)

OK...I'll guess Peter Pan's Flight...:)

Hey everyone.

Beth - I'm sorry that I got the BethIE name going here, but it is habit. I can't help myself. I've been calling you that for a very LONG time. Sorry.

Since there is no open questions, I'm going to use my last AAQ and serve up a softball...

What does the skull say right before going over the fall in POTC?

Good night all! See you on Wednesday. My daughters 4th birthday is tomorrow so we will be getting the cake ready for everyone to eat. Adam - wish you guys were here to have some. Bethie - I forgot you were working. Wish you were going to be here also. We'll save some cake for you.

Happy Birthday Wishes to your 4 year old! Hope it is a great day Todd!

I am going to say the skull says...."Dead Men Tell No Tales"...that is the part of the ride that I freeze in!!!

Ace.....congrats on the new addition to your family! Babies are wonderful things!!

Pixie

Todd... I'm thinking about this one... too much ;).... I think he says something like "Beware ye land lubbers... there be rough waters ahead..."

Anyhoo...

Good Morning! :sunny:

:smooth:

PS... Happy Birthday Princess Breakey! princess:

My Princess's Birthday was last month. :cutie:

And congratulations Adam on expecting a new Breakey in March ::yes::

I'll second our lovely DoleWench, princess: and pose a question!

What year was Harambe Fort in DAK established?

::MickeyMo Good Luck!::MinnieMo

hey all-- i really fell behind...
the skull says "hold on to them hats and glasses..." oops wrong ride, how about it's a small world after all...", ok way off!!! im guessing something about rough waters, maybe a big fall... i just cant remember
and i will guess the fort was established in '99? i really have no idea...
todd---ezekiel and paxton are very excited to eat cake with eliza tonight!! (cheap shot-- since everyone else got their babies in the post i had to slide mine in too!!!)::MickeyMo (zeke)::MinnieMo (paxton)

Melissa - nope! The fort was not established in '99.

It was however established between 1399 and 1999!

Hope that helps to narrow it down!

:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter